#1 Shift Supervisor–Moulding Dept
- Preparation Date: January 7, 2022
- Reports To: Moulding Manager
- Supervises: Process Techs, Set Up Techs, Shift Assistants, Material Handlers and Operators
- Internal Support: Moulding Manager, Quality Manager, Plant Manager
- External Relationships: Customers
- Top tier responsibility for the organization of all production and moulding staff on your respective shift.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervision of all moulding staff working during your respective shift.
- Verification that all product required has been produced prior to stopping runs
- Run efficiency reports at the end of each production run.
- Notify toolroom of any deficiency regarding the moulds.
- Ensure all operations are carried out in a safe and efficient manner
- Ensure that staff are properly trained on the tasks assigned to them
- Effective delegation of tasks to qualified individuals to maximize efficiency.
- Ensuring that the Process Techs, Set Up Techs, Shift Assistants, Material Handlers and Operators are
- effectively performing their duties as expected.
- Attendance tracking for moulding personnel.
- Keep shop floor organized and clean
- Non-Conformance reporting
- Assist in the coverage of Breaks and Lunches as required.
- Other duties as required.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Understanding of Windows, Excel, Word and email software
- Problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Good judgment and interpretation skills
- Reliable and punctual
- Quality and safety awareness
- Mental and Physical stress
- Will require on the job training, quality systems training and ERP training
Years of Experience:
- Minimum 3 years experience in supervisory role over multiple employees, manufacturing experience preferred.
Please apply directly to:
Quality Assurance Manager